Ingredients: Epsom salt, frankincense, baking soda, neem, arnica, calendula, pink Himalayan salt, lavender, plantain, chamomile, comfrey, dead sea salt, kaolin clay powder, organic jojoba oil
Herbal Soaking Salt Instructions:
You will need a heat resistant container or bowl to brew the herbal salt blend.
A fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth to strain the herbs from the tea before adding to the bath.
- Ask your partner or a friend to help clean the tub. You can use peroxide, vinegar, or a store-bought natural cleaner. You may have read about bleach to clean, being gentle with your body during this vulnerable time is imperative. If you choose to use bleach, use diluted bleach, and rinse the tub it thoroughly.
- Place one to one and half cups of the herbal salt blend into a quart of boiling water and let steep for 10-20 min. Strain tea into bathtub. You may reuse herbs 1x again. Note that you will have to add other Epsom salt as most will have dissolved in the first use.
- Fill the tub with to 2-3 inches of warm water. You need just enough water to submerge to your hip. Don’t make it too hot, you might end up burning yourself.
- Since you are not going to be fully immersed, you might feel cold. I suggest you wear a T-shirt before you get into the tub.
- Sit and relax for about 15- 20 minutes. You can listen to music, meditate, or even watch something.
- Important! Make sure to pat dry with a clean towel before you dress.
- Repeat as needed; you can soak up to 2 x times a day.